Caitlin has facilitated arts experiences for people of all ages and abilities internationally. In addition to being a seasoned workshop facilitator for people of all ages, she has a BA Arts in Applied Theatre and an extensive background practicing forum theatre, process drama, as well as distraction therapy.
She is a gentle, playful and empowering facilitator who delivers quality workshops across a range of creative fields. Particular focus of workshops include clowning, puppetry, and professional development for leaders and educators.
She is currently based in Shanghai, China with The A.S.K (Art Space for Kids) as a resident artist creating and delivering workshops for young people aged between 4 – 9 years old as part of the Creation Lab.
RESIDENT ARTIST POSITIONS:
- The Art Space For Kids (CHINA) – Teacher Artist
- Activate Entertainment (AUS) – Facilitator
- State Library QLD (AUS) – Artsworker
- Starlight Children’s Foundation (AUS) – Captain Starlight
- The Song Room (AUS) – Teacher artist
- Queensland Music Festival: Youth Touring Program (AUS) – Forum Theatre facilitator
- Contracted and independent workshop facilitator (INTERNATIONAL)