Caitlin has facilitated arts experiences for people of all ages and abilities internationally.
Graduating Griffith University in 2012 with a BA Arts in Applied Theatre, she has an extensive background as a facilitator specialising in play-led devising and process drama, as well as with forum theatre and distraction therapy.
She is a gentle, playful and empowering facilitator who delivers quality workshops across a range of creative fields. Particular focus of workshops include clowning, puppetry, community connectedness through play, and professional development for leaders and educators.
RESIDENT ARTIST/FACILITATOR POSITIONS:
Click on the links below to learn more about the organisation
- The Art Space For Kids (CHINA) – Teacher Artist
- Punchdrunk Enrichment – Performer facilitator Lost Lending Library
- Imaginary Theatre and Brisbane Powerhouse (AUS) – Resident artist/maker, Powerkids: Little Artists at Play
- Activate Entertainment (AUS) – Facilitator
- State Library QLD (AUS) – Artsworker
- Starlight Children’s Foundation (AUS) – Captain Starlight
- The Song Room (AUS) – Teacher artist
- Queensland Music Festival: Youth Touring Program (AUS) – Forum Theatre facilitator
- Folly Games and Museum of Brisbane – performer facilitator A Convicts Hope
- QLD Government Creative Generation State Schools On-stage – Facilitator, Artistic Mentor
- Contracted and independent workshop facilitator (INTERNATIONAL)
Throughout 2020 Caitlin was based in Shanghai, China with The A.S.K (Art Space for Kids) as a resident artist creating and delivering workshops for young people aged between 4 – 9 years old as part of the Creation Lab; a play based theatre workshop series culminating in a child-devised performance.
Working across multiple languages, Caitlin was part of a team of international artists creating a multi-artform, process drama based workshop suite and summer camp series that was delivered to hundreds of children in China, nation-wide.