Caitlin Strongarm has been performing as a clown in theatres, on the streets and in children’s hospitals for almost 10 years.
Through a gentle and playful workshop Caitlin teaches clowning techniques including
- How to ‘find the game’
- Finding your clown
- Non-verbal play and communication
- The rhythm of comedy
- The Clown and the Audience
- Playing with a problem
- Clowning with a partner
- Red nose clowning vs. black nose clowning
- Clowning in different situations
- The secrets to being ok to fail
- Slapstick & mime
- Devising clown routines
Adjustable for groups aged primary, upper, and adult.